Engineering is the ability to find solutions and turn them into a reality that is different from others. Design is the essence of technology; everything that is done to solve the problem is done through this procedure.
• The process known as the design is a general procedure that implicitly determines the desired value in a set of system specifications to meet the desired objective.
• Design fit relies heavily on ingenuity, so this is also an important property.
• One method of predicting the impact of alternative solutions is to use personal criteria.
• The ability to think should not be lost in any job.
• One of the main goals of technical education is to invest strength or energy in thinking skills, analysis, and other mental abilities.
• One of the main goals of technical education is to help develop thinking skills.
• You need to be able to express yourself clearly and precisely if you want to be a good engineer.
• Willingness to communicate includes the ability to express mathematics and graphics.
• Manual graphic expression skills, namely the ability to present information in the form of pictures, charts, and graphs, is very important to express ideas well.
• The ability to work effectively with others is important.
• Engineering practice involves many relationships with many people.