The alert increased by the flu has become trendy for using products for cleaning and disinfecting hands, water. It’s essential to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water but disinfectants are only helpful if the alcohol content is high almost above 60%. Thus cleaning hands with water completely is the best means of opposition.
Despite its promised advantages, disinfectants aren’t necessary if they wash their hands after WHO recommendations. Best wash your hands with soap and water
* Wash hands with soap and water frequently.
* Do this for at least 15 seconds.
* Pat dry with a paper towel.
Only in the event, you have access to a sink, can be a solution to use a sanitizing product or sanitizer.
Sanitizing gels: Powerful if they exceed the 60% alcohol
Hand Sanitizer of whatever kind is successful only if its alcohol content is over 60 percent: WHO advises around 80%, and explains what the gels are less effective than liquids.
Other disinfectants that can be utilized
Along with gels or liquids in the current market, you can discover other cleaning products.
* Wipes. They are less effective than washing with soap and water. Additionally, another point against them is their high environmental effect.
* Chlorine disinfectants. These products cleanse hands, but not certainly kill the virus.
* Antibacterial soaps. Effective to kill germs (not necessarily kill the virus), but their use is vital, and resort to them may eventually enhance bacterial immunity.